Hi,

CVE-2014-3510 affects anonymous DH and ECDH ciphersuites only.

The additional modification for RSA key exchange is just us being pedantic:
we added an internal error for an impossible-to-reach condition. It is a
safety net to avoid regression, should something change in the surrounding
code.

(In retrospect, we should have separated the commits to avoid confusion.)

Cheers and sorry for the delay in response,
Emilia