Hi,

After searching the web, I am writing to this address as my questions are still
un-answered.

1) Can a SSL structure, allocated memory once via SSL_CTX be used with various
socket descriptors just
by changing the descriptors using SSL_set_fd? The socket descriptor used would
have been passed thru SSL_accept before reaching SSL_set_fd. The socket is in
blocking mode only.

2) I generated key and certificate files locally using the openssl commands. Is
anything else needs to be done before loading them? I ask this because, the
first read via SSL_read is always success and subsequent reads fail with
error:00000001:lib(0): func(0): reason 1.

If this is not the right place to ask, pls direct me to the right place so that
I can get my queries cleared.

Thanks,
Balaji.