Hello,

I am attempting to use the tests provided in the 'test' directory of the
openssl-1.0.1h software. I have successfully built and ran the tests on our
target hardware. There is one test in particular, "ssltest", that appears to
have a multitude of optional arguments/options that could be provided, though I
am currently not using any. Does anyone have experience or can you point me to
documentation (above and beyond the 'usage' output) that would help me select
the proper options to use for optimal and complete testing?

Thanks,
Phil

[E-Banner]<http://www.mrv.com/landing/mrvs-software-defined-networking-sdn-and-network-function-virtualization-nfv-products-and-architecture>

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the person(s) to whom they are addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, immediately advise the sender, delete this message and any
attachments and note that any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.