Hello,
Using  an FC core Linux 2.6.x i686 system.

In openssl-1.0.1h, we were able to build/execute the heartbeat_test as is.

In Openssl-1.0.1j, we are now required to add a Configure option
"enable-unit-test" to use the heartbeat_test.

Also, the  heartbeat_test executable in 1.0.1h was 14K in size and in
1.0.1j(with enable-unit-test"), the executable is now 1.6M in size.

May I ask why this was done this way for 1.0.1j?  I didn't see anything in the
CHANGES file for it.

Thanks,
Phil

Phil Bellino
Principal Software Engineer | MRV Communications Inc.
300 Apollo Drive |  Chelmsford, MA 01824
Phone: 978-674-6870  |   Fax: 978-674-6799
www.mrv.com

[MRV-email]

[E-Banner]<http://www.mrv.com/landing/mrvs-software-defined-networking-sdn-and-network-function-virtualization-nfv-products-and-architecture>

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the person(s) to whom they are addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, immediately advise the sender, delete this message and any
attachments and note that any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.