On 05/11/2014 20:55, neil carter wrote:
Okay, so what magic script is this?  Is it available in MS VS 6.0?
Sorry, not a developer so part of what everyone is saying is beyond me.

I ran the VCVARS32.bat script.  Previously that's all I've had to do to
prepare the environment for installing OpenSSL.

That would be a script included with the relevant old platform
SDK (usually named SetEnv.Bat), or a set of options set in the
registry when installing that SDK.

Again, this all worked with 1.0.1g and that also included IPv6 support,
didn't it?  I'm trying to understand this.

Thanks!