Hi All:
I have used openssl 1.0.1j to construct certificate chain from https
web site. Now I can construct certificate chain correctly for
facebook, twitter.

When I construct google's (www.google.com) certificate chain, it is
different with browser's

[openssl API]
www.google.com -> Google Internet Authority G2 -> GeoTrust Global CA
-> Equifax Secure Certificate Authority

[IE/Chrome]
www.google.com -> Google Internet Authority G2 -> GeoTrust Global CA

And from this link,
http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/53231/google-certificates-correct-ca

It seems openssl use one certificate path with "bridge cert" but
browsers use another certificate path, and in answer, it said
"OpenSSL, which curl uses, is not, or at least not yet; thus you must
tell curl to give OpenSSL the Equifax root. (The OpenSSL 1.0.2
release, currently in beta, is announced to have enhancements in the
area of cert chain validation, which I haven't looked at in detail
yet.",

So is there any way that openssl 1.0.1j can solve this and construct
same certificate path with browsers did?

Thanks in advance!

--
Rejoice,I Desire!