On 11/12/2014 13:45, Richard Moore wrote:
On 11 December 2014 at 10:20, Thirumal, Karthikeyan <kthiru...@inautix.co.in <mailto:kthiru...@inautix.co.in>> wrote:

    Dear team,

    Can someone tell me why the error is happening as SSPI failed ? Am
    seeing this new today and when I searched the internet – it says
    whenever there is a BAD formed request or when there is no client
    certificate – we may get this error. Can someone shed more light
    here ?

    12/11/2014  12:50:06.161

    ByteCount: 69

    SSL Authentication failed A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception.

Since this is an error from .net you're asking the wrong place. This list is for users of openssl.

More specifically, this is an error from Microsoft SCHANNEL,
which is their SSL-library, called via their SSPI API (a
GSSAPI variant).

"See inner exception" means you should scroll down in the
error reportfrom .NET to see the real error code.

Enjoy

Jakob
--
Jakob Bohm, CIO, Partner, WiseMo A/S.  http://www.wisemo.com