Hi,
We are trying to upgrade from 0.9.8 to 1.0.2 and it seems that the fips process
has changed.

Based on the user guide if I can get the canister to build on any platform with
no changes, I can make the the user affirmation from page 59 even if that
platform is not on the supported platform list?
We need to build a 32 bit FIPS canister for some legacy code but we don't have
any 32 bit hardware. The way I'm reading the section on cross-compiling is that
I can set whatever environment variables I want to get the configure script to
take the right branch as long as I don't modify it. If the resulting platform
is not supported then I can add an affirmation to my documentation and be on my
way?
Thank you in advance for your time