Hello,

I have a simple problem I am trying to solve. I have built a fips capable
openssl shared object (.so). I also have the sha1 hash of the fipscanister.o in
a file called fipscanister.o.sha1. I also have the sha1 hash of fips_premain.c
in a file called fips_premain.c.sha1. In order to make sure the build is good,
I want to make sure that the .so was indeed built with these versions of
fipscanister.o and fips_premain.

Is there a way to do this ? I am on centos 6.6 x86_64 and linking to object
module 2.0.11 from openssl 1.0.1e with patches.

Thanks