Hi,

I've trouble with the newest OpenSSL as I'm operating a webserver application
that answers with HTTP1.x and HTTP2.

I registered the ALPN callback and in this the cipher list was adjusted
"SSL_set_cipher_list (ssl, "ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256")" if H2 was negotiated.

With versions < OpenSSL 1.0.2h this works, but now it seems that this cipher
selection will be ignored, resulting in using a cipher that is black listed for
HTTP2 (Firefox and Chrome refuse to connect)

Was there an indented change or is there an official way to select the cipher
based on the ALPN extension value?

Thank you
Dirk