Hello,

I am working on building a new crypto module that works with openssl. I have
looked through the source code and found the /crypto/ folder which would be
where this module would reside. However, if I duplicate a folder such as md5
within the /crypto/ folder and rename it to say “helloworld”, helloworld does
not show up to be compiled in the makefile. I edited line 856 to include
“helloworld” in the config file. What is the proper way for the config file, in
the root directory, to add “helloworld” into the makefile.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Best,
Rob Schmicker