Dear all, very appreciate your reply! We have double check the implementation
of related functions, and confirm that the input params for the function int
rsa_public_encrypt(const uint8_t *rsa_input, const int input_len, uint8_t
*enc_out, uint8_t *public_key, const int key_len) are all stack variables(say
rsa_input, enc_out and public_key), so there should have no problems with
alloc; we find things about threads with openssl here
https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.0.2/crypto/threads.html and add the lock
functions, till now, it seems ok, but we still could not make sure whether it
is the safely in multi-thread response for the crash By the way, the function
'base64_encode' is to encode chars in base64, any function implement this
method could be used for compilation. renxiang0214 邮箱:renxiang0...@gmail.com
签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 在2018年02月11日 21:12,Salz, Rich via openssl-users 写道: The usual
cause for this is a stray or incorrect pointer, corrupting malloc structures.
Have you run your code under a valgrind or similar?