Hi again.

I don't understand how to write the callback functions some of the OpenSSL ALPN
functions expect, and the manual really isn't helping there either, so I'd like
some help.

I have a HTTP/2 upgrade request inside the ClientHello and it's causing my
server app to give an error about an unknown protocol.  That's why I want to do
this.  I understand that I need to call the ALPN functions somewhere in the
function I'm using to run the server.  I'm already using TLS for HTTPS, so I
have to use ALPN.  Please help me out here.  Thanks.