Hi All,
A few weeks ago I sent this e-mail to the group:
https://mta.openssl.org/pipermail/openssl-users/2022-November/015613.html I
received a couple of replies, but sadly I have been too busy to respond to
them. Regardless, I need a bit more information please.

In one of the replies, Viktor said "Just upgrade any affected systems and
you'll be fine.". However, I am running Windows 10, and since (unlike Linux)
every piece of software outside of Windows itself needs to be updated
individually, I don't know how to track down every single application that
might be using OpenSSL and make sure that the copy of OpenSSL it uses is
up-to-date. As many of you would know, under repository-based systems (such as
most Linux distros), this would not be an issue as I could update every single
application (system or non-system) at once.

For those of you who may be thinking "but Windows doesn't use OpenSSL"; when
the latest OpenSSL vulnerabilities were discovered I asked a Windows IRC
channel whether or not Windows uses OpenSSL, the reply was that Windows itself
does not use it, but many applications running on Windows do.

Thank you all for your time.