*

Secure communication is vital in today's digital world, but it sometimes slows down your applications. We invite you to an insightful webinar on optimizing application performance using OpenSSL. This session is designed for individuals seeking to enhance the security and efficiency of their applications.

       Webinar Details:

Date:August 1, 2024Time:09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)Platform:ZoomTopic:Performance Tuning and Fetching with OpenSSL

Registration Link:Click here to register <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8917163125507/WN_-4zEZ7uDRbqxQTrqCn3hww>

       Webinar Summary:

This webinar will address key techniques for accelerating secure communication within your applications. Topics will include:

 *

   Optimizing OpenSSL Build Time Options:Strategies for efficient
   OpenSSL configuration.

 *

   Enhancing OpenSSL Provider Support Performance:Methods to reclaim
   and maximize performance.

 *

   TLS Optimization:Insights into session caching, key exchange
   configuration, and cipher suite selection.

 *

   Practical Examples and Benchmarks:Real-life case studies
   illustrating the impact of these optimizations.

A live Q&A session will follow the presentation, providing an opportunity for direct interaction with our experts.

       Registration:

Ensure your place in this webinar by registering today:

Register Now <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8917163125507/WN_-4zEZ7uDRbqxQTrqCn3hww>

Join us to learn how to keep your app both fast and secure. We look forward to seeing you there.

For more information email us at feedb...@openssl.org <mailto:feedb...@openssl.org>*