Hi all,

There's a review up to make Horizon pass H304 (no relative imports):

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/35664/

Old-style relative imports are dangerous, but I can't think of a good enough
reason to forbid new-style imports, e.g.:

from .views import IndexView

instead of

from openstack_dashboard.dashboards.project.images_and_snapshots.views \
      import IndexView

particularly in Horizon where nesting is deep and you otherwise end up with
many imports that won't fit into 80 characters. I think if we're going to make
the change above the benefits would need to outweigh the effect on readability.

There's some discussion on the review already, but I'd like to hear from a more
general audience. Thoughts?

Cheers,
Kieran