Neutron and devstack folks:

I've written up some notes [1] on how I'd like to add per-MechanismDriver
support into devstack for ML2. This will be very nice to have as the number of
ML2 MechanismDrivers increase. My approach for this will allow for complex
configurations via localrc variables with very minimal changes to the existing
ML2 devstack code (likely a handful of lines). I'd appreciate some reviews of
this. I've filed a BP in devstack [2] for this as well, and I should have an
initial implementation of this by tomorrow.

We'll discuss this in more detail at the ML2 sub-team meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,
Kyle

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vvfey4SCFA5Ih9e6VUdjnRAVj6YIusfXlbPT8yxVOvY/edit?usp=sharing