Hi,

1) Can nova have more than one scheduler at a time?   Standard Scheduler + one
custom scheduler?

2) If its possible to add multiple schedulers - how we should configure it.
lets say I have  a scheduler called 'Scheduler'  . So nova conf may look like
below
scheduler_manager = nova.scheduler.filters.SchedulerManager
scheduler_driver = nova.scheduler.filter.Scheduler Then how can I add a second
scheduler

3) If there are 2 schedulers - will both of these called when creating a VM?

I am asking these questions based on a response I got from ask openstack forum

Thanks,
Sudheesh