I'm having problems getting Swift / Python to find and load middleware for the
proxy-server. As I remove entries from the pipeline line, the next entry gets
an error. So something itsn't setup correctly anymore. Looking for suggestions
on what needs to be done to get Swift and Python to play nice with each other
again.
Theortically I'm at  version 1.9.2.6.g3b48a71.
End messages from the start command:
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 1989, in load
    entry = __import__(self.module_name, globals(),globals(), ['__name__'])
ImportError: No module named middleware.catch_errors
http://paste.openstack.org/show/45372/
Thanks,
Tim