On 30/09/13 17:33, Clint Byrum wrote:
You are painting cloud providers as uncaring slum lords. Of course there
will be slum lords in any ecosystem, but there will also be high quality
service providers and private cloud operators with high expectations that
can use this type of feature as something to benefit only the users at a
high cost.

Heh, sorry, that wasn't my intention ;) There is a middle ground between "slum lord" and "radical transparency" that I expect 100% of public cloud operators would want to occupy. (Many private cloud operators may well be fine with radical transparency.)

- ZB