A partial slot to discuss how to achieve the vision in
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DomainQuotaManagementAndEnforcement would be
useful.

The goal is to avoid duplicate effort which could be focused on a single theme.
 With the various collaborations between HP, CERN and BARC along with Mirantis'
work in this area, we could benefit from community discussion on the way
forward.

A full summit session may not be required but an agreement on the roadmap would
avoid waste.

Tim