hi, Chris thanks for your work.

It's a good way. And how about creating a blue-print and putting these link on it? Some guys have been familiar with looking for work items from blue-print, and writing something in hacking guide may be better.

On 2013?10?30? 21:10, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Steven Hardy <sha...@redhat.com <mailto:sha...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:00:22PM +1030, Christopher Yeoh wrote:
    <snip>
    > I don't think blueprints/bugs work so
    > well at this, and I don't think we have anything else setup at
    the moment,
    > so as a temporary measure I've created an etherpad here:

    Can I ask why?  Surely blueprints for new features (in this case the
    feature is test coverage for $api) are exactly what the normal
    openstack
    process dictates, and is what most folks are familiar with?

Just to be clear - Its not that I think that we shouldn't have blueprints which covers the work being done (we should!), but they don't work so well at allowing people to see a good summary of what test coverage for an API we have (some of which may have been done a long time ago), what needs to be done and the quite fine grained allocation of what people are working on.

For example, see the tempest coverage for the Nova v2 API spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYuZ6T4IJETdEVNTWlYVUVOWURmOERSZ0VGc1BBQWc#gid=0

    Anyway, I added the keystone test I'm working on (which has a BP)
    to the
    etherpad, and definitely +1 on not duplicating effort, by whatever
    means ;)

    Steve