On 13-11-01 12:53 PM, Lyle, David wrote:
This is a topic near to my heart.  I think it's a logical move to have a
separate dashboard for identity.  At the summit, we have a session planned on
discussing the overall Information Architecture of Horizon
http://icehousedesignsummit.sched.org/event/3b3b3430fe23da9ffed6a15eda50fd25

One part of that discussion will be to look at where Identity fits in.

But a second item needs to happen to make this feasible.  Horizon needs to
adopt a more extensible layout so that we can accommodate more than 2
dashboards without running into size constraints.  This is also a planned
discussion at the design summit.

So no definitive plans yet, but stay tuned.

Okay, so this is some what good news there is existing discussion happening around this.

That's basically how I plan to move forward. For the moment I'll simply extract the identity dashboard from openstack_dashboard and embed it into my app. Hopefully replacing it when upstream decides to break out identiy into its own dashboard.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belan...@polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)