Hello,

When Blazar was migrated to use trusts for physical host reservation
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84158/), it required Blazar users to be able
to manage host aggregates (which is not allowed by default Nova policies).
I believe that is not a good approach because it would allow them to take nodes
out of the freepool, completely bypassing Blazar and of course causing problems
with the system.
I explained the problem in more details in this bug report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/blazar/+bug/1663204

It seems to me that Blazar still needs an account with admin privileges to
perform some actions on behalf of non-admin users.
Was there another alternative that was planned by the Blazar team at the time
that I overlooked?

Thanks,
Pierre

PS: I realise this is about code written almost 3 years ago, so I understand if
details are very fuzzy at this point…