On 19/02/17 12:19, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2017-02-19 03:53:15 -0500 (-0500), Kevin Benton wrote:
If an existing project (e.g. Neutron) wants to adopt StoryBoard, is there
some migration tooling to bring stuff from launchpad? It would be nice if
we can have all of the existing bugs copied over so Storyboard would become
the single source of truth rather than a mix between both storyboard and
launchpad.
Absolutely. It has existed for years and is how the various Infra
bugs were pulled into SB originally. It hasn't been exercised in a
while and so needs a little fixing to catch up to the current
story/task schemas, but that's in progress.

Yep, I should add that we're planning to spend some time on this at the PTG
at the start of the week, so if anyone is interested in helping out with these, feel free to wave in #storyboard and we'll arrange something! We'll likely be
somewhere in the infra space.

Best Wishes,

Zara