Hi all,

I have been trying to set up an openstack environment using vagrant and
packstack. I provisioned a Fedora-19 VM  through vagrant and used a shell
script to take care of installation and other things. The first thing that
shell script does is "yum install -y openstack-packstack" and then "packstack
--allinone". Now, the issue is that the second command requires me to enter the
root's password explicitly. I mean it doesn't matter if I am running this as
root or using sudo, I have to enter the password explicitly everytime. I tried
to pass the password to the VM through pipes and other methods, but nothing
works.

Did anyone face the same problem? Is there any way around this? Or does it mean
that I can't use puppet/packstack with vagrant?

Thanks,

~Peeyush Gupta