On 03/02/2017 03:31 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Yolanda Robla Mota <yrobl...@redhat.com> wrote:
From my point of view, i've been using that either on infra with
puppet-infracloud, glean.. and now with TripleO. So in my opinion, it shall
be an independent project, with core contributors from both sides.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Paul Belanger <pabelan...@redhat.com>
wrote:

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 02:11:42PM -0500, James Slagle wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Emilien Macchi <emil...@redhat.com>
wrote:
On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Paul Belanger