Kendall,

Thanks for getting the topics associated with the videos and everything organized. It is appreciated.

For the next meeting I would like to make sure we come up with a standard naming scheme for the videos so that it is clear what videos go together. I think we did pretty well for the PTG but haven't always done a good job of that. I am thinking we should maybe standardize around <Release> - Cinder PTG - Day X, Part Y . Thinking having the release name at the beginning just might make the videos easier to keep organized.

How we will want to do things for the summit, I guess will depend on what the sessions are like there. <Release> - Cinder Forum - Day X, Party Y maybe?

Thoughts?

Jay