On 2017/03/08 23:59, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 2017-03-08 15:40, ZZelle wrote:
Hi,

iiuc, neutron uses a released version of neutron-lib not neutron-lib
master ... So the change should depends on a change in requirements repo
incrementing neutron-lib version
This is documented also at - together with some other caveats:

https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#limitations-and-caveats
Thank you for the pointer. I understand.

Hirofumi

Note a depends-on requirements won't work either - you really need to
release it. Or you need to change the test to pull neutron-lib from source,

Andreas
On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Hirofumi Ichihara
<ichihara.hirof...@lab.ntt.co.jp
<mailto:ichihara.hirof...@lab.ntt.co.jp>> wrote:

     Hi,

     I thought that we can post neutron patch depending on neutron-lib
     patch under review.
     However, I saw it doesn't work[1, 2]. In the patches, neutron
     patch[1] has Depends-on tag with neutron-lib patch[2] but the pep8
     and unit test fails because the test doesn't use the neutron-lib patch.

     Please correct me if it's my misunderstanding.

     [1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424340/
     <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424340/>
     [2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424868/
     <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/424868/>