On 3/27/2017 9:11 AM, John Garbutt wrote:
Hi,

I added some notes on the blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/remove-mox-pike

I have seen quite a few patches trying to remove the use of
"self.stub_out". While possibly interesting in the future, I think
this should be out of scope for the mox removal blueprint. The aim of
that method is to help us easily stop calling the mox related
"self.stubs.Set" in a way that is really easy to review (and hard to
get wrong).

stub_out is perfectly fine to use, it uses fixtures rather than mox, so you are correct here.

Matt