I'm going to be blunt. I'm folding the Architecture Working Group
immediately following our meeting today at 2000 UTC. We'll be using the
time to discuss continuity of the base-services proposal, and any other
draw-down necessary. After that our meetings will cease.

I had high hopes for the arch-wg, with so many joining us to discuss
things in Atlanta. But ultimately, we remain a very small group with
very limited resources, and so I don't think it's the best use of our
time to continue chasing the arch-wg.

Thanks everyone for your contributions. See you in the trenches.