All,

For those of you haven't received an e-mail, check the inbox you use for Gerrit. You can verify what that is by going to review.openstack.org , click your name, go to settings, the e-mail address is set there.

The naming vote and the TC vote e-mails got lost in that inbox for me.

Hopes this helps.

Jay