On 20/04/17 03:37, Steven Hardy wrote:
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 02:51:28PM -0700, Dan Sneddon wrote:
Unfortunately, I tried the recommendation that Thomas Herve made about
using conditionals, but that failed. It appears that you can't use a
get_attr inside of a conditional statement, I get an error to that
effect. I can use a get_param, but that doesn't help me check a value in
a nested stack.

Yes I noticed the same thing recently, which is a limitation of conditions
that IMO we should look at fixing - everywhere else in HOT templates
get_param and get_attr can be used interchangably.

Right, but conditions are essentially preprocessor macros. They can't depend on data that is not available until runtime.

- ZB