On 5/23/2017 2:44 PM, Chris Dent wrote:
Doing LTS is probably too big for that, but "stable branch
reviews" is not.

Oh if we only had more things to review on stable branches. It's also just at a bare minimum having people propose backports. Very few people/organizations actually do that upstream. So it's always funny (in a sad way) how much people clamor for stable branch support upstream, and for a long time period, but people aren't even proposing backports upstream en masse. Anyway, there is my dig since you brought it back up. :)

Matt