On 6/11/2017 9:32 AM, Roman Podoliaka wrote:
Hi all,

I recently changed job and hasn't been able to devote as much time to
oslo.db as it is expected from a core reviewer. I'm no longer working
on OpenStack, so you won't see me around much.

Anyway, it's been an amazing experience to work with all of you! Best
of luck! And see ya at various PyCon's around the world! ;)

Thanks,
Roman

Good luck with the new position Roman. You've always been a great help not only in Oslo land but also helping us out in Nova. You'll be missed.

Matt