Hi all,

I would like to propose the following change to the Zun core team:

+ Shunli Zhou (shunliz)

Shunli has been contributing to Zun for a while and did a lot of work. He has
completed the BP for supporting resource claim and be closed to finish the
filter scheduler BP. He showed a good understanding of the Zun's code base and
expertise on other OpenStack projects. The quantity [1] and quality of his
submitted code also shows his qualification. Therefore, I think he will be a
good addition to the core team.

In addition, I have a removal notice. Davanum Srinivas (Dims) and Yanyan Hu
requested to be removed from the core team. Dims had been helping us since the
inception of the project. I treated him as mentor and his guidance is always
helpful for the whole team. As the project becomes mature and stable, I agree
with him that it is time to relieve him from the core reviewer responsibility
because he has many other important responsibilities for the OpenStack
community. Yanyan's leaving is because he has been relocated and focused on an
out-of-OpenStack area. I would like to take this chance to thank Dims and
Yanyan for their contribution to Zun.

Core reviewers, please cast your vote on this proposal.

Best regards,
Hongbin