From: rajeev.satyanaray...@wipro.com [mailto:rajeev.satyanaray...@wipro.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 1:10 PM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [ceilometer][networking-sfc] Meters/Statistics for
Networking-SFC

Hi All,

I am interested to know if there are any meters available for monitoring SFC
through ceilometer, like no.of flows associated with an SFC or packets in/out
for an SFC etc?

If they are available, please let me know how to configure and use them. If
not, are there any plans of providing support to them in coming releases?

Thanking you,

Regards,

Rajeev.
contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com<http://www.wipro.com>