On 2017-07-18 12:05:24 -0700 (-0700), Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> I don't see any issue with it, but it would be great to hear from
> infra. They may have their reservations because the change may
> somewhat raise pressure on the number of nodes (that being said, there
> are some savings too for projects that currently run both versions of
> the job at the same time - one via integrated gate and another
> project-specific).

As an Infra contributor (not speaking for the rest of the team) I
don't see any problem with the suggestion as long as the job is
sufficiently stable for all projects involved. For pressure on our
quota, I don't think there's a good way to know what the impact will
be without going ahead and trying.
--
Jeremy Stanley