Hi everyone,

Django 1.11 support has landed for Django OpenStack Auth [1], which was
released shortly after [2]. Horizon's Django 1.11 support is just merging [3],
at which point we will raise the global requirement [4] and make the Horizon /
DOA tests voting [5].

At that point, we should be able to merge the requirements patches and tag
Django OpenStack Auths final release for Pike. The only other blocking issue
that I'm aware of is getting django-babel released (external to openstack) with
Django 1.11 support; there is a GitHub issue open [6].

Overall, we should (fingers crossed) be able to land this effort on time for
non-client lib freeze and requirements freeze. Big thanks to everyone that
contributed towards this.

Cheers,
Rob

1. https://review.openstack.org/#/c/484722/