On 2017-07-26 12:55 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2017-07-26 11:44:17 -0500 (-0500), Sean McGinnis wrote:
Thank you for all your work Jeremy. The fact that most don't think
about and aren't aware of all that infra does is a testament to
how well things have been running.
To quote Ken Keeler (Futurama production staff writer):

     When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done
     anything at all.

[Futurama season 3 episode 20, "Godfellas"]
Well I may not be able to describe what you do but I know you work hard doing it.

I'm grateful for all the time I have been able to work with you as ptl Jeremy, thank you.

Anita.