Alex,

I will be there as well and would like to help out!

Jay

On 7/21/2017 8:41 AM, Alexandra Settle wrote:

Hey everyone,

Put your hand in the air* if you’re attending the PTG!

Myself and the potential PTL will need to start planning shortly, and it would be good to get an idea of numbers, and who we are planning for.

I will be looking at hosting a working bee or hack session for migration related issues throughout the week.

Cheers,

Alex