Hi there!

   I have a question about heat "convergence_engine" option, it's present in
heat config since quite a long time but still not enabled. And I am wondering
if anyone has tried enabled it and deploy overcloud? I did it myself and it
seems to be working.

The main reason why I am looking at this options are problems with scaling out,
adding computes, replacing failed controllers on setups with 50+ computes and
number of nested stack 1000+.

Is there any reason what holds Heat switch to convergence architecture?