Excerpts from ChangBo Guo's message of 2017-08-09 21:25:07 +0800:
> We received Python 3.6 related Bug recently [1][2]. That let me think
> what's the plan to support Python 3.6 for OpenStack in the future.   Python
> 3.6 was released on December 23, 2016, has some different behaviors from
> Python 3.5[3]. talked with cdent in the IRC, would like to discuss this
> through mailing list , and suggest a discussion at the PTG[3]

One of the reasons we were able to move ahead with 3.5 was that it would
be available on the platforms for which we test deployments, as defined
in the CTI [5]. Are Ubuntu LTS and CentOS shipping Python 3.6?

[5] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/project-testing-interface.html