On 08/29/2017 02:33 PM, Jiří Stránský wrote:
A bit of context: Currently our only upgrade check job is non-OVB - containers-multinode-upgrades-nv. As of late we started hitting timeouts, and the job only does mixed-version deploy + 1 node AIO overcloud upgrade (just the main step). It doesn't do undercloud upgrade, nor compute upgrade, nor converge, and it still times out... It's a bit difficult to find things to cut off here. :D We could look into speeding things up (e.g. try to reintroduce selective container image upload etc.) but i think we might also be approaching the "natural" deploy+upgrade limits. We might need to bump up the timeouts if we want to test more things. Though it's not only about capacity of HW, it could also get unwieldy for devs if we keep increasing the feedback time from CI, so we're kinda in a tough spot with upgrade CI...

agreed which goes back to "nobody looks at the periodic jobs" but periodic job seems the answer?
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA