Hello,

Among the projects in OpenStack, freezer is the rare one who does the data
backups and disaster recovery. This really attracts me on working on it.

However, I sufferred several pitfalls during the installation. The
"installation guide" in the project wiki page shows the installation for the
mitaka release? However, it did not help much even on a mitaka based openstack.
I have spent a few days already, but the freezer-api even could not be
installed and configured correctly. I also followed the guide from the official
github. The similar result (failure) returns to me... It all happens on the
"db-sync" or "db-init" steps...

I wonder is there an up-to-date guide for the service installation anywhere? Or
specifically for a release, like mitaka, but worked tutorial that can lead me
to a successful installation?
Rare detailed information of this project can be found over the Internet. Hope
anyone who can leave me a hint. I would be very appreciated. :)

PS: By the way, is the Swift a necessary service to guaranteeing freezer
working properly?

Thanks,
Chao