From: Mikhail Fedosin [mailto:mfedo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 1:28 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Cc: Pierre Lynch_Internet <ply...@ixiacom.com>; Ildiko Vancsa
<ild...@openstack.org>; Diego Lopez_Internet <diego.r.lo...@telefonica.com>;
Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <timo.per...@nokia.com>; Silvia Almagia
<silvia.alma...@etsi.org>; Laurent Vreck <laurent.vr...@etsi.org>; Michele
CARIGNANI <michele.carign...@etsi.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [all][nova][neutron][qa][panko][blazar]: OpenStack
meets ETSI NFV workshop on 12.09.2017

Hello!

I created an etherpad with the topics I want to discuss:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-glare-etsi

There I want to make a brief overview of glare features, that may be useful for
vnf packages support, and get a list of requirements from ETSI NFV delegates,
they want to see in the catalog of VNF packages.

Best regards,
Mikhail Fedosin

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest)