On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Balazs Gibizer <balazs.gibi...@ericsson.com> wrote:
1) We in the nova developer community would like to see which projects
are using (or planning to use) the nova notification interface. Also we
would like to know if you are using the legacy unversioned
notifications or the new versioned ones. We would like to know what are
your use cases towards our notification interface and we also would
like to get any type of feedback about the interface (both the old and
the new one). Based on this information we can make better decision
where to focus our development effort. As a good example we already
have a  cooperation with the searchlight project to enhance nova's
versioned notification interface based on their needs [3].

I opened an etherpad [4] to collect the projects and the feedback and
we can go through that feedback in the PTG to define some actions.

Thanks for all the replies and etherpad updates. We will discuss the gathered information on the nova track on the PTG most probably on Friday.

Cheers,
gibi