Hi all,

I propose the following change of the Zun core reviewer team.

+ Kien Nguyen (kiennt2609)
- Aditi Sharma (adi-sky17)

Kien has been contributing to the Zun project for a few months. His
contributions include proposing high-quality codes, providing helpful code
reviews, participating team discussion at weekly team meeting and IRC, etc. He
is the one who setup the multi-node job in the CI and the job is up and running
now. I think his contribution is significant which qualifies him to be a core
reviewer. Aditi is a member of the initial core team but becomes inactive for a
while.

Core reviewers, please cast your vote on this proposal.

Best regards,
Hongbin