Hi  all,

While working on tripleo-ovs-hw-offload<https://review.openstack.org/502313>
work, I encounter the following issue with SR-IVO.

I added -e ~/heat-templates/environments/neutron-sriov.yaml -e
~/heat-templates/environments/host-config-and-reboot.yaml to the
overcloud-deploy.sh.
The computes nodes are configure with the intel_iommu=on kernel option and the
computes are reboot as expected,
than the tripleo::host::sriov will create /etc/sysconfig/allocate_vfs to
configure the SR-IOV VF. It seem it requires additional reboot for the SR-IOV
VFs to be created. Is that expected behavior? Am I doing something wrong?

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/puppet-tripleo/blob/80e646ff779a0f8e201daec0c927809224ed5fdb/manifests/host/sriov.pp