Hello Michael,

On top of that, we intend to have a "role maturity" that will include
when the role was proposed and it's current maturity phase, for more
clarity, not unlike openstack project navigator.

Our os_trove role has not received many commits recently, and the
"maintenance mode" of Trove will probably impact you in the future.
Do you intend to keep a trove installation in production, or do you
want to do a PoC?

Best regards,
JP